Witness appeal after van driver struck by passing car
- Credit: IAN BURT
A van driver was struck by a passing car as he was getting out of his vehicle.
It happened on Brumstead Road, Stalham at about 11am on Monday, July 30.
Police said the man was getting out of the driver's side of a parked white Mercedes sprinter van when he was hit by a passing Citroen Picasso.
He suffered minor injuries to his leg.
Anyone who may have witnessed the collision should contact PC David Mills at North Walsham police station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 3 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 4 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 5 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 6 North Norfolk farmer who grew potatoes for Walkers crisps dies aged 92
- 7 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 8 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 9 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 10 'Hugely disappointed': Reaction to Tier 2 Covid restrictions for Norfolk