Woman in critical condition after north Norfolk crash
- Credit: Google StreetView
A woman is in a critical condition following a crash in north Norfolk.
She had been driving a silver Nissan Micra, which was involved in a collision with a black Audi Q7.
It happened on Trunch Road at the junction with Gimingham Road in Gimingham, near Mundesley, at around 2.45pm on Monday, April 26.
The woman was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with serious injuries where she remains in a critical condition.
The driver and a passenger in the Audi received minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Police have appealed for witnesses to the crash, or anyone who may have seen the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the incident.
Officers are also looking for dashcam footage which could help. Anyone with information should contact PC Jon Turner-Evans in the Roads and Armed Policing Team on 101 or email email@example.com.
- 1 'Dystopian castle' in seaside village may escape demolition
- 2 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 3 Teenagers brighten bus shelter with village mural
- 4 Village pub wins status as asset of community value
- 5 'Fishermen should grow up' - Report sparks clash over crab fishery
- 6 Three farms hit by thefts of valuable tractor GPS systems
- 7 Group overwhelmed by support as they aim to 'reclaim the lane'
- 8 Fishermen accuse wind farm giant of bullying in compensation row
- 9 Historian's shock over footprints on Edith Cavell tombstone
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray