Plea from North Walsham charity shop manager after items stolen
A plea has been made by a charity shop manager for donations not to be left on the doorstep because of items being stolen.
Elaine Eckett, manager of Break charity shop in Market Place, North Walsham issued the plea after having donated goods which were left outside on the porch of the shop, stolen early in January.
She added that it is not the first time it has happened and has asked if people could bring any items they wish to donate into the shop when it is open, Mondays- Saturdays 9am - 5pm.
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 Spitfire to soar over north Norfolk for jubilee
- 3 New car boot to take place monthly after early success
- 4 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 5 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 6 'Mishap' at historic hotel as van crashes into entrance wall
- 7 Hundreds of motors park up for classic vehicle day at Norfolk gardens
- 8 Care home told to improve after concerns over medicines and staff training
- 9 Man found dead at parents' home suffered 'sharp decline' in mental health
- 10 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food