Plea from North Walsham charity shop manager after items stolen
A plea has been made by a charity shop manager for donations not to be left on the doorstep because of items being stolen.
Elaine Eckett, manager of Break charity shop in Market Place, North Walsham issued the plea after having donated goods which were left outside on the porch of the shop, stolen early in January.
She added that it is not the first time it has happened and has asked if people could bring any items they wish to donate into the shop when it is open, Mondays- Saturdays 9am - 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How many of these 127 Great Taste Award-winning products have you tried?
- 2 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 3 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 4 Carers getting up at 1am and riding bikes to clients amid fuel queues
- 5 Norfolk baker launches UK’s first gluten-free raw cookie dough
- 6 Covid to blame as sports centres finally reopen
- 7 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 8 Towns and villages across Norfolk to get a Covid memorial plaque
- 9 Heavy rain and gusty winds to hit Norfolk
- 10 All you need to know ahead of PrimEvil 2021