Plans for new industrial units in North Walsham
Plans have been put forward to build 14 new industrial units and an office block in North Walsham.
The units would be built on land at Cornish Way in the town, on the Lyngate Industrial Estate.
It is intended that the office block will be as flexible as possible to allow people to rent a small office space as an individual or group of offices for a slightly larger concern.
The industrial units will be aimed at small businesses starting up or more established businesses who want to link units together.
There is also the intention to fit solar panels to the roof of the units which it is hoped, will provide enough energy to sell electricity to the National Grid.
You may also want to watch:
The application, submitted by Mills Brothers Developments to North Norfolk District Council, is currently under consultation.
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Special report: Future of Holt Hall hangs in balance ahead of recommendation to close it
- 5 Christmas arrives in Cromer with fantastic lights display
- 6 Street’s Christmas lights switched on early to “brighten things up”
- 7 Davies, Blogg, Sadler and Shipp - Local families inspire school’s new house system
- 8 People released from car after crash closes road
- 9 Friends of Holt Hall urge public to sign petition after consultation snub
- 10 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show