Plans for new industrial units in North Walsham
Plans have been put forward to build 14 new industrial units and an office block in North Walsham.
The units would be built on land at Cornish Way in the town, on the Lyngate Industrial Estate.
It is intended that the office block will be as flexible as possible to allow people to rent a small office space as an individual or group of offices for a slightly larger concern.
The industrial units will be aimed at small businesses starting up or more established businesses who want to link units together.
There is also the intention to fit solar panels to the roof of the units which it is hoped, will provide enough energy to sell electricity to the National Grid.
You may also want to watch:
The application, submitted by Mills Brothers Developments to North Norfolk District Council, is currently under consultation.
- 1 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 2 'The British are very hardy' - North Norfolk's hospitality sector reopens
- 3 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 4 Dog ban on popular north Norfolk beaches extended
- 5 Concerns for missing 29-year-old Norfolk man's welfare
- 6 District council seats up for grabs in two by-elections
- 7 Wood engraving artist and children's writer dies following long illness
- 8 Cold snap! Coldest April overnight temperatures in eight years recorded
- 9 Rats issue at coastal car park resolved
- 10 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney