Plans for new industrial units in North Walsham
Plans have been put forward to build 14 new industrial units and an office block in North Walsham.
The units would be built on land at Cornish Way in the town, on the Lyngate Industrial Estate.
It is intended that the office block will be as flexible as possible to allow people to rent a small office space as an individual or group of offices for a slightly larger concern.
The industrial units will be aimed at small businesses starting up or more established businesses who want to link units together.
There is also the intention to fit solar panels to the roof of the units which it is hoped, will provide enough energy to sell electricity to the National Grid.
You may also want to watch:
The application, submitted by Mills Brothers Developments to North Norfolk District Council, is currently under consultation.
- 1 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 New £4.85m cancer centre will make life 'easier'
- 5 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 6 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 7 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 8 Study asks: 'What makes this town special?'
- 9 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 'It's magical' - Woman finds bliss among the seals