Photographic ‘wow factor’ of airborne fighter planes in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Stunning images of military aircraft captured by Cromer-based photographer Malcolm English will be on show at an exhibition at the RAF Radar Museum in Horning in the Broads.
Mr English has flown in most of NATO's front line aircraft and has spent his entire working life in aerospace.
RAF radar museum manager Lynn Kerslake said: 'These photographs have a real wow factor and capture breath-taking shots of aircraft in the skies that everyone will enjoy.
'The museum is building on its varied exhibition programme to provide plenty of reasons for people to make return visits, not least because your entry ticket remains valid for one year and you can come as often as you want.'
Mr English said: 'I am delighted to be offered an exhibition in this wonderful RAF museum and I hope people can see the world of military aviation in a new way.'
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition is open from August 21 until November 10.
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 3 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 7 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home
- 10 Dog boutique to celebrate second birthday with treats for pooches