Woman suffers head injury in two-vehicle crash in Norfolk village
- Credit: Google Streetview
Two women were taken to hospital after a two-vehicle crash in a Norfolk village.
Police were called to Norwich Road in Horstead just before 8.20am today.
The crash involved an Audi and a Nissan Micra and blocked the road, with police still on scene two hours later.
An ambulance crew was sent and took the women - one in her 30s and another in her 70s - to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
One of the patients was reported to have a head injury but no further details were provided.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Sprowston and Holt were called to the crash to cut one person free from a vehicle before providing trauma care.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: 'An ambulance crew was dispatched and arrived at the scene at 9.25am. Two women, one in her 30s and one in her 70s, were taken to hospital.'
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 10 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder