Woman suffers head injury in two-vehicle crash in Norfolk village
- Credit: Google Streetview
Two women were taken to hospital after a two-vehicle crash in a Norfolk village.
Police were called to Norwich Road in Horstead just before 8.20am today.
The crash involved an Audi and a Nissan Micra and blocked the road, with police still on scene two hours later.
An ambulance crew was sent and took the women - one in her 30s and another in her 70s - to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
One of the patients was reported to have a head injury but no further details were provided.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Sprowston and Holt were called to the crash to cut one person free from a vehicle before providing trauma care.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: 'An ambulance crew was dispatched and arrived at the scene at 9.25am. Two women, one in her 30s and one in her 70s, were taken to hospital.'
- 1 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 2 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 3 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 4 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
- 5 'The ultimate challenge' - The man building a boat to beat a world record
- 6 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 7 Delays expected on A149 due to roadworks
- 8 'A man of the people' - Heartfelt tribute to Bayfield Hall owner, Robin Combe
- 9 'Being driven inland' - Bus drivers can't afford coast, says company boss
- 10 North Norfolk nostalgia: Sheringham Splash in the 1980s and 1990s