Some people in Cromer area without water for 24 hours
- Credit: Archant
Some people in the Cromer area are still without water.
An Anglian Water spokesperson said: 'We're sorry customers on Christopher Close in Cromer had low water pressure or no water at all this morning.
'Our engineers are working to find a leak in the local area which is causing a reduction in water pressure for some homes.
'We're currently using tankers to keep all customers on water, while we pinpoint the location of the problem.
'We're sorry for any inconvenience this causes - we hate leaks as much as our customers do, so we'll be working hard to resolve this as quickly as possible.'
BBC Radio Norfolk presenter Nick Conrad lives in Northrepps, just outside Cromer.
He said: 'I've had no water for 24 hours. I came back from work yesterday at midday and had no water, and it was the same this morning.
- 1 Historic town centre shop could become home
- 2 Parked cars prevent buses from serving north Norfolk village
- 3 Stunning bee-eaters draw over 5,000 bird watchers to north Norfolk coast
- 4 Fewer than half of village's homes occupied by full-time residents
- 5 Norfolk's bee-eaters: Your pictures of the Trimingham colony
- 6 Feuding local leaders meet - but both leave unsatisfied
- 7 Host a roast dinner with unlimited Yorkshire puds at newly-refurbished pub
- 8 Town Post Office opening date revealed
- 9 Flames grip barn in north Norfolk
- 10 Public toilets in north Norfolk 'swamped' by campervan waste
'I had to rush to Norwich to have a shower before my show.'
How is the water shortage affecting you in Cromer? Email email@example.com