Some people in Cromer area without water for 24 hours
- Credit: Archant
Some people in the Cromer area are still without water.
An Anglian Water spokesperson said: 'We're sorry customers on Christopher Close in Cromer had low water pressure or no water at all this morning.
'Our engineers are working to find a leak in the local area which is causing a reduction in water pressure for some homes.
'We're currently using tankers to keep all customers on water, while we pinpoint the location of the problem.
'We're sorry for any inconvenience this causes - we hate leaks as much as our customers do, so we'll be working hard to resolve this as quickly as possible.'
You may also want to watch:
BBC Radio Norfolk presenter Nick Conrad lives in Northrepps, just outside Cromer.
He said: 'I've had no water for 24 hours. I came back from work yesterday at midday and had no water, and it was the same this morning.
- 1 Taxi driver beaten up in case of mistaken identity
- 2 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 3 Sea sponge given name with a Norfolk twist
- 4 Rats issue at coastal car park resolved
- 5 Trees planted as part of community project
- 6 Pretty 16th century cottage with 'door that leads to nowhere' is for sale
- 7 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 8 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut
- 9 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
'I had to rush to Norwich to have a shower before my show.'
How is the water shortage affecting you in Cromer? Email email@example.com