Some people in Cromer area without water for 24 hours
- Credit: Archant
Some people in the Cromer area are still without water.
An Anglian Water spokesperson said: 'We're sorry customers on Christopher Close in Cromer had low water pressure or no water at all this morning.
'Our engineers are working to find a leak in the local area which is causing a reduction in water pressure for some homes.
'We're currently using tankers to keep all customers on water, while we pinpoint the location of the problem.
'We're sorry for any inconvenience this causes - we hate leaks as much as our customers do, so we'll be working hard to resolve this as quickly as possible.'
BBC Radio Norfolk presenter Nick Conrad lives in Northrepps, just outside Cromer.
He said: 'I've had no water for 24 hours. I came back from work yesterday at midday and had no water, and it was the same this morning.
- 1 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 2 Security fears raised over Badersfield asylum seeker plan
- 3 'A coffee shop was a childhood dream' - Q&A with Mel Benns
- 4 5 TV shows and films shot in Norfolk getting released in 2022
- 5 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 6 Bid to change use of north Norfolk B&B to residential home
- 7 Siberian dogs are finding new Norfolk homes thanks to three animal lovers
- 8 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 9 Arrive by boat at new Norfolk wedding venue
- 10 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
'I had to rush to Norwich to have a shower before my show.'
How is the water shortage affecting you in Cromer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org