People around North Norfolk asked to raise crime concerns
People in Holt, Aylsham and Northrepps are being invited to raise crime concerns.
In Holt, police, council and partner agencies will host the Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel (SNAP) at Holt Youth Project, Station Road, Holt on Wednesday, April 20, between 6.30pm and 7pm, to discuss and decide which problems need the most attention.
For the past few months, Holt Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel has been working to address underage drinking and encouraging interaction between police and youngsters to keep anti-social behaviour to a minimum.
Officers from the Aylsham Safer Neighbourhood Team will be at Tesco along Norwich Road, Aylsham on Thursday, April 21 between 2pm and 4pm.
Northrepps residents can meet their local police team on their doorstep during a neighbourhood police surgery at the Village Hall, taking place on Saturday, April 23 between 11am and midday. The team's current priority is to prevent cycle thefts in the town but officers are keen to hear about issues in other parts of the community that they could also work to help address
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who is unable to attend the meetings but has an issue to discuss can contact Norfolk police on 0845 456 4567, or they can email the different teams on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Northrepps team can be contacted via their web pages at www.norfolk.police.uk.
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 3 North Norfolk farmer who grew potatoes for Walkers crisps dies aged 92
- 4 Council apologises for removing WW2 gun emplacement parts without notice
- 5 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 6 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 7 'People will be disappointed' : North Norfolk reacts to new tier 2 restrictions
- 8 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 9 'Hugely disappointed': Reaction to Tier 2 Covid restrictions for Norfolk
- 10 'We just need a vaccine' - Cromer reacts to being placed in tier two