People around North Norfolk asked to raise crime concerns
People in Holt, Aylsham and Northrepps are being invited to raise crime concerns.
In Holt, police, council and partner agencies will host the Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel (SNAP) at Holt Youth Project, Station Road, Holt on Wednesday, April 20, between 6.30pm and 7pm, to discuss and decide which problems need the most attention.
For the past few months, Holt Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel has been working to address underage drinking and encouraging interaction between police and youngsters to keep anti-social behaviour to a minimum.
Officers from the Aylsham Safer Neighbourhood Team will be at Tesco along Norwich Road, Aylsham on Thursday, April 21 between 2pm and 4pm.
Northrepps residents can meet their local police team on their doorstep during a neighbourhood police surgery at the Village Hall, taking place on Saturday, April 23 between 11am and midday. The team's current priority is to prevent cycle thefts in the town but officers are keen to hear about issues in other parts of the community that they could also work to help address
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who is unable to attend the meetings but has an issue to discuss can contact Norfolk police on 0845 456 4567, or they can email the different teams on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Northrepps team can be contacted via their web pages at www.norfolk.police.uk.
- 1 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 2 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 3 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 4 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 5 Cliff fall warning issued for North Norfolk ahead of Storm Christoph
- 6 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 7 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 8 Road in north Norfolk village shut due to leaking water main
- 9 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 10 Family butcher and livestock market operator dies aged 74