Pensioner hurt in Sheringham accident
A pensioner was seriously injured when he was involved in a collision with a car after he stepped off a bus last night.The man in his seventies had got off the bus at Station Approach, in Sheringham, at about 6.
A pensioner was seriously injured when he was involved in a collision with a car after he stepped off a bus on Sunday night.
The man in his seventies had got off the bus at Station Approach, in Sheringham, at about 6.30pm moments before he was involved in the collision.
He suffered serious injuries, including multiple fractures and head injuries, and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by ambulance.
Police and the fire service were also in attendance.
You may also want to watch:
Police have appealed for any witnesses to the incident to call 0845 4564567.
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 3 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 6 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 7 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 8 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day