Pensioner hurt in Sheringham accident
A pensioner was seriously injured when he was involved in a collision with a car after he stepped off a bus last night.The man in his seventies had got off the bus at Station Approach, in Sheringham, at about 6.
A pensioner was seriously injured when he was involved in a collision with a car after he stepped off a bus on Sunday night.
The man in his seventies had got off the bus at Station Approach, in Sheringham, at about 6.30pm moments before he was involved in the collision.
He suffered serious injuries, including multiple fractures and head injuries, and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by ambulance.
Police and the fire service were also in attendance.
You may also want to watch:
Police have appealed for any witnesses to the incident to call 0845 4564567.
- 1 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 2 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 3 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 4 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 5 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 6 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 7 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 8 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 9 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 10 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'