Pensioner hurt in Sheringham accident
A pensioner was seriously injured when he was involved in a collision with a car after he stepped off a bus last night.The man in his seventies had got off the bus at Station Approach, in Sheringham, at about 6.
A pensioner was seriously injured when he was involved in a collision with a car after he stepped off a bus on Sunday night.
The man in his seventies had got off the bus at Station Approach, in Sheringham, at about 6.30pm moments before he was involved in the collision.
He suffered serious injuries, including multiple fractures and head injuries, and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by ambulance.
Police and the fire service were also in attendance.
You may also want to watch:
Police have appealed for any witnesses to the incident to call 0845 4564567.
- 1 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 2 Cliff fall warning issued for North Norfolk ahead of Storm Christoph
- 3 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 4 Family butcher and livestock market operator dies aged 74
- 5 Hospital gets a brand new MRI machine
- 6 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 7 Man who died after falling from cliff took his own life, inquest rules
- 8 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 9 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 10 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines