Pensioner hurt in Sheringham accident
A pensioner was seriously injured when he was involved in a collision with a car after he stepped off a bus last night.The man in his seventies had got off the bus at Station Approach, in Sheringham, at about 6.
A pensioner was seriously injured when he was involved in a collision with a car after he stepped off a bus on Sunday night.
The man in his seventies had got off the bus at Station Approach, in Sheringham, at about 6.30pm moments before he was involved in the collision.
He suffered serious injuries, including multiple fractures and head injuries, and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by ambulance.
Police and the fire service were also in attendance.
Police have appealed for any witnesses to the incident to call 0845 4564567.
- 1 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 2 New boss hopes to put his own stamp on Sheringham cafe
- 3 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 4 Broads homes plan branded 'absolute insanity' gets approval
- 5 Swap shop for women's clothing opens in Cromer
- 6 'Wild Church' events to start on north Norfolk coast
- 7 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 8 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 9 Lily, 13, 'excited' as first novel hits book shops
- 10 Should it stay or should it go? Concerns for fate of town's hare sculpture