Pensioner dies in head-on crash at Hevingham
Shaun LowthorpeA pensioner has died after a head-on collision on the A140, north of Norwich.Shaun Lowthorpe
A pensioner has died after a head-on collision on the A140, north of Norwich.
The accident happened at 3.20pm today on the Cromer Road, at Hevingham.
Crews from the East of England Air Ambulance were also called, but the woman, believed to be in her 70s, died on scene.
Paramedics also treated two other women, one in her 60s and one in her 40s.
You may also want to watch:
Police accident investigators are currently at the crash site while the road is closed at the Aylsham roundabout and also on the northbound carriageway at Shorthorn Road.
In a separate incident a 57-year-old man suffered minor injuries after a head-on crash at Britons Lane, Beeston Regis, near Sheringham at 3.25pm.
- 1 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 2 'The British are very hardy' - North Norfolk's hospitality sector reopens
- 3 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 4 Dog ban on popular north Norfolk beaches extended
- 5 Concerns for missing 29-year-old Norfolk man's welfare
- 6 District council seats up for grabs in two by-elections
- 7 Wood engraving artist and children's writer dies following long illness
- 8 Cold snap! Coldest April overnight temperatures in eight years recorded
- 9 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening
A 64-year-old woman was treated for neck pain after collision outside the Royston Hotel, in Wellesley Road, Yarmouth at 3.39pm.