Pensioner dies in head-on crash at Hevingham
Shaun LowthorpeA pensioner has died after a head-on collision on the A140, north of Norwich.Shaun Lowthorpe
A pensioner has died after a head-on collision on the A140, north of Norwich.
The accident happened at 3.20pm today on the Cromer Road, at Hevingham.
Crews from the East of England Air Ambulance were also called, but the woman, believed to be in her 70s, died on scene.
Paramedics also treated two other women, one in her 60s and one in her 40s.
You may also want to watch:
Police accident investigators are currently at the crash site while the road is closed at the Aylsham roundabout and also on the northbound carriageway at Shorthorn Road.
In a separate incident a 57-year-old man suffered minor injuries after a head-on crash at Britons Lane, Beeston Regis, near Sheringham at 3.25pm.
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 7 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 8 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
A 64-year-old woman was treated for neck pain after collision outside the Royston Hotel, in Wellesley Road, Yarmouth at 3.39pm.