Paul Merton treats Norfolk holiday park guests to comedy show
- Credit: Kelling Heath Holiday Park
Husband and wife comedy duo Paul Merton and Suki Webster treated guests at a Norfolk holiday park to an improvised show while filming for a travel series.
The married comedians are filming six episodes of the show Motorhoming With Merton & Webster which is set to be the ultimate A-Z guide to having an epic Great British Adventure on four wheels.
They stayed in their motorhome at Kelling to film the conclusion of one episode about the Norfolk Broads, the Norfolk coast and its surrounds.
Kelling Heath is situated among 300 acres of woodland and rare open heathland on the north Norfolk coast, near Weybourne.
While at the park, the pair treated guests to an improvised comedy session, asking for charitable donations in return for the informal performance.
You may also want to watch:
Michael Timewell, director of Kelling Heath Holiday Park, said: "We were delighted to welcome Paul, Suki and the camera crew to Kelling Heath.
"It created a real buzz on park with guests popping by to see what was going on.
- 1 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 2 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 3 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 4 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 7 £2m bid for 62 new independent living apartments for over 55s
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk
- 10 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
"We’re really looking forward to seeing Kelling Heath, and other beautiful parts of our county, hitting the screen when the series airs."