College ‘working to resolve’ delay in awarding BTEC results
- Credit: Archant
A number of students at a North Walsham college have not yet received results for their BTEC exams.
A mother of a pupil, who did not want to be named, said her daughter, a BTEC art and design student at Paston College, was told her results weren't ready when she arrived to collect them on Thursday, August 16.
She said: 'The students have worked really hard.
'My daughter is expecting good results, but we don't even know if the course she was on is valid.'
A spokesperson for Paston College said: 'We have been working with a small number of students, parents, and the awarding body, to resolve a delay in confirming results from the BTEC art and design extended diploma.
You may also want to watch:
'We have offered support to all those affected with specific support in place to ensure that this delay does not affect the university places of three of our progressing students.
'We have apologised to the affected students and parents for the uncertainty caused.'
- 1 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 2 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 3 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 4 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 5 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 6 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 7 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 8 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 9 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 10 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?