College ‘working to resolve’ delay in awarding BTEC results
- Credit: Archant
A number of students at a North Walsham college have not yet received results for their BTEC exams.
A mother of a pupil, who did not want to be named, said her daughter, a BTEC art and design student at Paston College, was told her results weren't ready when she arrived to collect them on Thursday, August 16.
She said: 'The students have worked really hard.
'My daughter is expecting good results, but we don't even know if the course she was on is valid.'
A spokesperson for Paston College said: 'We have been working with a small number of students, parents, and the awarding body, to resolve a delay in confirming results from the BTEC art and design extended diploma.
You may also want to watch:
'We have offered support to all those affected with specific support in place to ensure that this delay does not affect the university places of three of our progressing students.
'We have apologised to the affected students and parents for the uncertainty caused.'
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 3 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 4 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 5 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 6 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk
- 7 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 8 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 9 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 10 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed