College ‘working to resolve’ delay in awarding BTEC results
- Credit: Archant
A number of students at a North Walsham college have not yet received results for their BTEC exams.
A mother of a pupil, who did not want to be named, said her daughter, a BTEC art and design student at Paston College, was told her results weren't ready when she arrived to collect them on Thursday, August 16.
She said: 'The students have worked really hard.
'My daughter is expecting good results, but we don't even know if the course she was on is valid.'
A spokesperson for Paston College said: 'We have been working with a small number of students, parents, and the awarding body, to resolve a delay in confirming results from the BTEC art and design extended diploma.
You may also want to watch:
'We have offered support to all those affected with specific support in place to ensure that this delay does not affect the university places of three of our progressing students.
'We have apologised to the affected students and parents for the uncertainty caused.'
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 3 'We just need a vaccine' - Cromer reacts to being placed in tier two
- 4 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 5 Special report: Future of Holt Hall hangs in balance ahead of recommendation to close it
- 6 'Little morsels of heaven' - Why Heydon Tea Rooms is a must-visit for cake lovers
- 7 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 8 Street’s Christmas lights switched on early to “brighten things up”
- 9 Davies, Blogg, Sadler and Shipp - Local families inspire school’s new house system
- 10 People released from car after crash closes road