WATCH: Mobility scooter pair battle it out on seafront
- Credit: Archant
A pair of men on mobility scooters got into a good-natured 'battle royale' on the Norfolk seafront.
The altercation at Walcott seems to have been sparked when one man blocked the footpath with his scooter, and the other gave him a shunt from behind to send him on his way.
But the rider who was bumped hit back, putting his scooter into reverse and sending his counterpart back along the seafront.
Barista Megan Adams was working at a cafe across the road when she saw it all kick off and whipped out her phone to capture the encounter on video.
Onlookers can be heard laughing and reacting as the faux feud played out on Saturday, September 28, just before 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
Miss Adams, 22, said it was clear the clash was meant in jest.
She said: "I was at work doing my usual thing, when we saw these two guys bumping each other on purpose.
- 1 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 2 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 3 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 4 From Bradley Walsh to a charity bed push - hospital's history told in new wall feature
- 5 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 6 Magnet fishermen catch a stolen moped in broad
- 7 Family's bid to fund 'life-changing' operation for brave Kaiden, eight
- 8 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 9 Lib Dems pick new leader for Norfolk County Council group
- 10 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
"Me and my colleague Hayley Wilkinson knew it wasn't serious as they wouldn't stop laughing and smiling.
"We straight away got our phones out and started recording, so funny!"
In one clip, the men can be seen facing their scooters head-on, before ramming into each other - the impact sending them both, briefly, skywards.
"They did it for around 15 minutes before heading off in the direction of the shops," Miss Adams added.
She later posted the video on Facebook and the men themselves commented.
Miss Adams said: "Never met the guys in my life but they commented on my videos and seem so lovely and just genuinely happy."