WATCH: Mobility scooter pair battle it out on seafront
- Credit: Archant
A pair of men on mobility scooters got into a good-natured 'battle royale' on the Norfolk seafront.
The altercation at Walcott seems to have been sparked when one man blocked the footpath with his scooter, and the other gave him a shunt from behind to send him on his way.
But the rider who was bumped hit back, putting his scooter into reverse and sending his counterpart back along the seafront.
Barista Megan Adams was working at a cafe across the road when she saw it all kick off and whipped out her phone to capture the encounter on video.
Onlookers can be heard laughing and reacting as the faux feud played out on Saturday, September 28, just before 4pm.
Miss Adams, 22, said it was clear the clash was meant in jest.
She said: "I was at work doing my usual thing, when we saw these two guys bumping each other on purpose.
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 3 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 4 Hundreds of motors park up for classic vehicle day at Norfolk gardens
- 5 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 6 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Cash boost for church campaign backed by Normal for Norfolk star
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
"Me and my colleague Hayley Wilkinson knew it wasn't serious as they wouldn't stop laughing and smiling.
"We straight away got our phones out and started recording, so funny!"
In one clip, the men can be seen facing their scooters head-on, before ramming into each other - the impact sending them both, briefly, skywards.
"They did it for around 15 minutes before heading off in the direction of the shops," Miss Adams added.
She later posted the video on Facebook and the men themselves commented.
Miss Adams said: "Never met the guys in my life but they commented on my videos and seem so lovely and just genuinely happy."