WATCH: Mobility scooter pair battle it out on seafront
- Credit: Archant
A pair of men on mobility scooters got into a good-natured 'battle royale' on the Norfolk seafront.
The altercation at Walcott seems to have been sparked when one man blocked the footpath with his scooter, and the other gave him a shunt from behind to send him on his way.
But the rider who was bumped hit back, putting his scooter into reverse and sending his counterpart back along the seafront.
Barista Megan Adams was working at a cafe across the road when she saw it all kick off and whipped out her phone to capture the encounter on video.
Onlookers can be heard laughing and reacting as the faux feud played out on Saturday, September 28, just before 4pm.
Miss Adams, 22, said it was clear the clash was meant in jest.
She said: "I was at work doing my usual thing, when we saw these two guys bumping each other on purpose.
- 1 Woman says symptom diary could 'save lives' after wait for cancer diagnosis
- 2 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 3 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 4 Barriers could block mountain bikes from north Norfolk beauty spot
- 5 People to get booster jabs sooner - but not at walk-in centres
- 6 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 7 'We were braced for cancellations' - Hotel bosses on emergence of Omicron
- 8 Bereaved families' anger at No 10 staff video joking over Christmas party
- 9 Plan for new public loos in north Norfolk get £500,000 boost
- 10 The village in the path of controversial wind farm cable
"Me and my colleague Hayley Wilkinson knew it wasn't serious as they wouldn't stop laughing and smiling.
"We straight away got our phones out and started recording, so funny!"
In one clip, the men can be seen facing their scooters head-on, before ramming into each other - the impact sending them both, briefly, skywards.
"They did it for around 15 minutes before heading off in the direction of the shops," Miss Adams added.
She later posted the video on Facebook and the men themselves commented.
Miss Adams said: "Never met the guys in my life but they commented on my videos and seem so lovely and just genuinely happy."