Calling all you 60-somethings - it’s time for a reunion
- Credit: Archant
A group of school friends celebrating their 60th birthdays are planning a reunion to mark the milestone.
The get-together on October 13 is for anyone who left North Walsham Secondary Modern School in 1974.
One of the organisers, Muriel Hudson said: 'As this year we are all going to be or have already reached our 60th birthdays we decided to do a reunion to celebrate this milestone.
'We hope by promoting it earlier this time we may get even more to come than we did at a smaller gathering three years ago.
'It is to be held at the Black Swan Rooms, North Walsham from 7pm until midnight.
You may also want to watch:
'Tickets will cost £10, payable in advance, to cover costs (hire of hall, a disco playing '70s music and there will be a light buffet) and these can be obtained, in advance please, by contacting me on 07342206930, Lesley Hewitt 07788212702 or Margaret Miller 07717032533.'
- 1 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 2 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 3 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 4 All-terrain wheelchairs come to north Norfolk beaches
- 5 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 6 'Anything is possible': 21-year-old uses lockdown to launch business
- 7 Converted bungalow with 'wonderful' woodland views for sale
- 8 Norfolk beaches named among UK's top 20 hidden gems
- 9 Full steam ahead for the Marsham Show 2021, say organisiers
- 10 RAF Sculthorpe prepares for take-off as reopening approaches