Open air theatre shows to take centre stage at clifftop park in Cromer
A summer of open air theatre is coming to a clifftop park in a north Norfolk town.
The Friends of North Lodge Park, in Cromer, are bringing a series of theatrical production to the seaside setting, with its Grade II listed backdrop at the old croquet lawn.
The run kicks off with A Midsummer Night's Dream, on Friday, June 21, when Stuff of Dreams Theatre Company launch their summer tour, before returning a week later on Saturday, July 6, with Oscar Wilde's comedy The Importance of Being Earnest.
Performances start at 7pm, with gates opening at 6pm.
Audiences are encouraged to bring blankets, low-backed chairs and a picnic.
You may also want to watch:
Advance tickets are priced at £6 from northlodgepark.org.uk and Merchants' Place in Cromer and tickets on the day will be priced at £8.
The events are supported by North Norfolk District Council (NNDC), Norfolk County Council (NCC), Coast Arts and the Big Lottery.
- 1 Cocktail bar with 'European feel' opens in Sheringham
- 2 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 3 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 4 Fourteen green spaces in Norfolk named among best in UK
- 5 New cancer care centre officially opens on north coast
- 6 Historic Norfolk train will be back ahead of centenary
- 7 Bonfire Night fireworks to return to town
- 8 Pizza restaurant in north Norfolk launches bottomless brunch
- 9 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 10 Bryan Adams announces 2022 Norfolk concert