North Norfolk artists move online for festive fair
- Credit: Archant
A group of artists and crafters whose traditional pre-Christmas craft fair has been cancelled due to the pandemic are holding the event online instead.
The Two Rivers Artists group, whose members are based in Neatishead and Barton Turf, are having their virtual festive fair over the November 14-15 weekend.
Paul Williams, a wood crafter, said: “We are Norfolk people with a passion for traditional skills and techniques making handcrafted gifts and products.
“By running their event online it enables you to shop and support local craft businesses from the comfort of your home.
“There are many unique, handcrafted, beautiful, quality products to tempt to you for special festive gifts that you can’t buy on the high street, whether it’s homeware or something more personal, there’s lots to enjoy.”
You may also want to watch:
Products on offer will include art, basketware, cards, ceramics, clothing, craft, ironwork, jewellery, knitwear and photography.
To find out more, visit www.tworiversarts.co.uk.
- 1 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 2 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 5 Man seriously injured after crash
- 6 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 7 Study asks: 'What makes this town special?'
- 8 Road in north Norfolk village shut due to leaking water main
- 9 Number of Covid patients in hospital falls for first time in four months
- 10 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed