School seeks old photos and uniforms for 70th celebrations
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk school is on the hunt for old photographs and uniforms ahead of its 70th anniversary celebrations.
The memorabilia will go on display at Cromer Academy – previously known as Cromer High School and Cromer Secondary Modern School – which is marking 70 years of educating the town's young people this summer.
A day of celebrations will take place on Saturday, July 6 with staff, pupils, and families past and present invited to meet old friends, share memories, and view the exhibition.
Headteacher Antony Little said: 'We are immensely proud of how our school has served the community over seven decades.
'The anniversary is a fantastic chance to celebrate our history and look ahead to an even more exciting future.'
You may also want to watch:
Old uniforms can be left at the school reception to be returned afterwards. Photographs can be emailed to email@example.com or brought to the school to be copied.
- 1 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 2 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 3 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 6 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 7 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 8 Have your say on bid to improve North Walsham town centre
- 9 Locations revealed for Norfolk's new £500k art trail
- 10 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts