NR F1 Podcast: When a Spainish (sic) tale turns painful – Hammered, Verdemption and Gross-jean
- Credit: © Twitter - Toro Rosso
The NR F1 Podcast – recorded in the county that gave the world Team Lotus, Martin Brundle and a training ground to the likes of Ayrton Senna and Mark Webber – reviews the 2018 Spanish Formula 1 Grand Prix.
So that didn't quite go to plan – unless you're at Mercedes...
The 2018 Spainish (sic) Grand Prix brought the Formula 1 world back down to earth with a bump, treating us to about three overtakes and one moment of madness.
Edition 220 of The NR F1 Podcast ensures the latest chat is much more entertaining, with Michael Bailey joined by Kyle Cumbers and Callum Springall – and all are in top form.
From Lewis Hamilton's domination to Valtteri Bottas' consistency, a dose of VER-demption with Max Verstappen and Romain Grosjean's latest example of how not to drive, it's all here - alongside the crew's Of The Weekend Awards and a cheeky glance ahead to the yearly gimmick that is the Monaco Grand Prix.
And if you want to hear more from where this came from, just scoot over to The NR F1 Podcast on Patreon for all the details.
The NR F1 Podcast gets together in Norwich to send Norfolk's views on the latest F1 action out across the world.
From Team Lotus to Snetterton, Martin Brundle to the racing development of Ayrton Senna, Mark Webber, Johnny Herbert and more, Norfolk knows Formula 1 – and wants to discuss it with you.
- 1 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 2 Man made threats to hurt ex-partner's father
- 3 Blickling bathed in light in stunning festive display
- 4 Historic miller's house goes up for sale - and it needs renovating
- 5 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 6 Christmas service returns to crematorium
- 7 Review: Cromer Pier Christmas Show at the Pavilion Theatre, Cromer
- 8 Scarlett-Rose gets the chop for children's charity
- 9 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 10 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
This is the podcast's seventh season of action and has previously reviewed the British Grand Prix from the start-finish straight at Silverstone, interviewed Norwich City sporting director and F1 fan Stuart Webber and chewed the F1 cud with former BBC F1 host Jake Humphrey.
You can subscribe to The NR F1 Podcast on iTunes, subscribe to The NR F1 Podcast on audioboom or get the latest NR F1 Podcast editions on your podcast player of choice – to make sure you catch every edition as soon as it is released.