Temporary closure of Santander North Walsham branch ahead of new and improved re-launch
Santander's North Walsham branch will be shut temporarily from today until August 22 while a complete refurbishment is carried out.
During the closure, Santander account holders can visit other branches at Red Lion Street, Aylsham, The Bell Hotel, Orford Hill, Norwich, and St Stephens Street, Norwich.
The four members of staff from the Market Place, North Walsham branch will be relocated to Aylsham, Great Yarmouth, Norwich and Holt branches while the refurbishment is carried out.
Alison Creed, branch manager of North Walsham branch, said: 'We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused to our customers and thank them for their patience during this time.
'However, we are delighted to be able to demonstrate our commitment to the community by making such a big investment in this refurbishment. We look forward to welcoming customers back to a new modern branch, which will offer state-of-the-art digital facilities and an innovative design.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 2 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 3 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 4 All-terrain wheelchairs come to north Norfolk beaches
- 5 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 6 'Anything is possible': 21-year-old uses lockdown to launch business
- 7 Converted bungalow with 'wonderful' woodland views for sale
- 8 Full steam ahead for the Marsham Show 2021, say organisiers
- 9 Norfolk beaches named among UK's top 20 hidden gems
- 10 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears