Temporary closure of Santander North Walsham branch ahead of new and improved re-launch
Santander's North Walsham branch will be shut temporarily from today until August 22 while a complete refurbishment is carried out.
During the closure, Santander account holders can visit other branches at Red Lion Street, Aylsham, The Bell Hotel, Orford Hill, Norwich, and St Stephens Street, Norwich.
The four members of staff from the Market Place, North Walsham branch will be relocated to Aylsham, Great Yarmouth, Norwich and Holt branches while the refurbishment is carried out.
Alison Creed, branch manager of North Walsham branch, said: 'We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused to our customers and thank them for their patience during this time.
'However, we are delighted to be able to demonstrate our commitment to the community by making such a big investment in this refurbishment. We look forward to welcoming customers back to a new modern branch, which will offer state-of-the-art digital facilities and an innovative design.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 3 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 10 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser