New play space opens at leisure centre
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters will soon have a new place to play in North Walsham with the opening of an outdoor activity space at JR's at Rossis Leisure.
The 'Stomp' area is designed for children aged four to 12, with activities for under-fours as well, and is due to open over Easter.
The area features a climbing wall, musical instrument circle, mini-beast springers, multi-coloured tube slide and wonkey wooden play towers and bridges.
Bruce Rossi, Rossis owner, said: 'We believe the play area will form an additional and valuable asset to our destination and will benefit the facilities and amenities of the town of North Walsham and the surrounding environment and should help to create and sustain jobs at JR's'.
There is also an indoor play space as part of the 'Stomp' element of JR's Stomp, Dine, Strike - tenpin bowling - offering.
The space also has picnic benches and tables for families.
- 1 Eight cosy cafés in north Norfolk to visit this winter
- 2 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 3 Man charged with drink driving after crash into wall
- 4 Two rescued from sinking fishing boat
- 5 Move to make second home owners pay more tax is welcomed
- 6 Former RAF building could again house asylum seekers
- 7 North Norfolk man charged with drugs offences after arrest in Wales
- 8 Bar and restaurant could open in old coach house
- 9 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 10 Three people injured after Land Rover and lorry crash on the A140