New play space opens at leisure centre
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters will soon have a new place to play in North Walsham with the opening of an outdoor activity space at JR's at Rossis Leisure.
The 'Stomp' area is designed for children aged four to 12, with activities for under-fours as well, and is due to open over Easter.
The area features a climbing wall, musical instrument circle, mini-beast springers, multi-coloured tube slide and wonkey wooden play towers and bridges.
Bruce Rossi, Rossis owner, said: 'We believe the play area will form an additional and valuable asset to our destination and will benefit the facilities and amenities of the town of North Walsham and the surrounding environment and should help to create and sustain jobs at JR's'.
There is also an indoor play space as part of the 'Stomp' element of JR's Stomp, Dine, Strike - tenpin bowling - offering.
You may also want to watch:
The space also has picnic benches and tables for families.
- 1 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 2 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 4 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 5 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 6 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 7 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 8 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 9 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 10 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'