New play space opens at leisure centre
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters will soon have a new place to play in North Walsham with the opening of an outdoor activity space at JR's at Rossis Leisure.
The 'Stomp' area is designed for children aged four to 12, with activities for under-fours as well, and is due to open over Easter.
The area features a climbing wall, musical instrument circle, mini-beast springers, multi-coloured tube slide and wonkey wooden play towers and bridges.
Bruce Rossi, Rossis owner, said: 'We believe the play area will form an additional and valuable asset to our destination and will benefit the facilities and amenities of the town of North Walsham and the surrounding environment and should help to create and sustain jobs at JR's'.
There is also an indoor play space as part of the 'Stomp' element of JR's Stomp, Dine, Strike - tenpin bowling - offering.
You may also want to watch:
The space also has picnic benches and tables for families.
- 1 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 2 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 5 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Thousands of rural homes to benefit from broadband funding
- 8 Dad uses son's ashes in a tattoo on his leg
- 9 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 10 Signalling fault causes delays on north Norfolk train lines