Firms sought for new industrial units
- Credit: Archant
Business tenants are being sought for three new industrial units at North Walsham's Hornbeam Business Park.
Two of the units are listed to rent at £1,626 per month, while the third, slightly smaller, unit, is listed at £1,547.
They sit off Hornbeam Road, between the railway line and the newly built Mulberry Grove estate.
North Norfolk District Council bought the three units for a total of £650,000 following their construction by Holt-based Birchwood Building, and now wants to lease them out.
Councillor Richard Kershaw, the council's portfolio holder for sustainable growth, said: “The purchase of these industrial units is key to supporting businesses in North Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
"There is a shortage of suitable industrial units, so when units come on the market it is important they are secured for the long term benefit of businesses and council alike.
"It is also good to see a local developer building this type of building speculatively to help fill the demand.”
- 1 Plans show how old former care home site could become housing
- 2 WATCH: Teenage girls fined after setting fire to public toilet
- 3 Norfolk's Covid infection rate at lowest point for three months
- 4 'It's very exciting' - North Norfolk's tourist sector reacts to roadmap
- 5 Seafront Bath House homes for sale again after price drop
- 6 Bid to make Wells-next-the-Sea home for historic 'Dunkirk' sailing barge
- 7 Council proposes £100,000 purchase to improve car park access
- 8 Lifeboat launched after fears for capsized kayakers
- 9 Plans to turn former Barclays bank into dental practice
- 10 Basements flooded and road shut after highest rainfall for 100 years
For more info contact email@example.com.