Town’s 10th annual Funday hailed as a success
- Credit: Archant
The 10th annual North Walsham Funday has been hailed as a huge success, drawing thousands of people into the town.
The four-day event included a music festival, parade with more than 25 floats and a car-boot sale for the first time.
Colin Jeary, chairman, said: "The event has been breathtaking with the amount of support we've had from the community. We would like to say a massive thank you to all of those who supported us this year."
Mr Jeary headed the Funday parade on his bike. He added: "It's great to see the town come out and show their support, it makes all the work and planning worthwhile when you see people enjoying what you've organised."
As at many other town carnivals, most events were attended by a 'royal' family.
You may also want to watch:
Plans are already being made for next year's Funday, which is pencilled in for June 25 to June 28,
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 8 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 9 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 10 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes