Town fun fair to return in September
- Credit: Andrea Hudson Photography
A popular fun fair will return to a town centre park in September.
The fun fair on North Walsham Memorial Park, which has been visiting regularly for over 20 years, will be held from September 5 to September 12.
Pending formal permission to use the park, it will be the first standalone fun fair in the town for a year, however one was erected on the park on June 24 as part of North Walsham Funday celebrations.
North Walsham town councillor Bob Wright said: "We just have to wait for formal permission, but yes the fun fair will be there for a few days.
"They'll come and set up on the park and then they'll pack up and head off to the next place.
You may also want to watch:
"The same fair visited as part of the fun day the week before last but this will be the first one for a while as a standalone.
"It's nice to see all these things coming back again."
- 1 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 2 £2m bid for 62 new independent living apartments for over 55s
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 5 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 6 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 7 Goats on a slope return to seaside town for summer grazing
- 8 Sunday market cancelled over weather warning
- 9 New summer car parks to open on coast
- 10 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos