Film clues to fill town's shop windows
- Credit: Supplied by Paula Crossley
Film buffs can take part in a sleuthing adventure around North Walsham.
More than 30 shops in the town are to take part in a movie trail by decorating their windowfronts with clues, each of which will portray a different film.
Paula Crossley - one of a team of volunteers who helps run a cinema programme at The Atrium at North Walsham High School - said the trail was to give people something fun to do during half-term, and to celebrate the return of films to the venue following coronavirus restrictions.
She said: "It could be a classic or a blockbuster, a comedy or horror film – all you have to do is work out the film from the clues."
People can pick up a movie trail map from the shops taking part or from the cinema's website or Facebook page, and anyone who returns it with the films correctly filled out will go in a draw to win film tickets.
You may also want to watch:
The trail will run from October 22 to 31.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 3 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 4 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 7 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 8 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 9 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
- 10 Weird Norfolk: What links Westwick’s obelisk, ghosts and stuffed bears?