North Walsham children get creative to celebrate royal wedding
Children's art work inspired by the royal wedding is to go on display throughout North Walsham next week.
Colourful paintings, sculptures, collages and other works will be on show in venues including the town's library, former Connexions centre, in the St Nicholas Court precinct, and Griffon Area Partnership office, on Vicarage Street.
Town councillor Mary Seward, who came up with the idea, is also talking to traders in the town who might be prepared to let their premises become part of the Walsham-wide gallery.
Schools in the town and other children's groups taking part include Poppies Nursery, Kidzone after-school and holiday club, North Walsham Infant and Nursery School, North Walsham Junior School, Millfield Primary School, Kingfisher Kids' Club, St Nicholas House School, and Town Tots pre-school.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 New £4.85m cancer centre will make life 'easier'
- 4 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 5 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 6 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 7 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 8 Study asks: 'What makes this town special?'
- 9 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 'It's magical' - Woman finds bliss among the seals