North Walsham children get creative to celebrate royal wedding
Children's art work inspired by the royal wedding is to go on display throughout North Walsham next week.
Colourful paintings, sculptures, collages and other works will be on show in venues including the town's library, former Connexions centre, in the St Nicholas Court precinct, and Griffon Area Partnership office, on Vicarage Street.
Town councillor Mary Seward, who came up with the idea, is also talking to traders in the town who might be prepared to let their premises become part of the Walsham-wide gallery.
Schools in the town and other children's groups taking part include Poppies Nursery, Kidzone after-school and holiday club, North Walsham Infant and Nursery School, North Walsham Junior School, Millfield Primary School, Kingfisher Kids' Club, St Nicholas House School, and Town Tots pre-school.
- 1 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 2 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 3 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 4 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 5 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 6 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar
- 7 Meet the candidates: Three parties face-off in district by-election
- 8 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 Wind farm decision due in days
- 10 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death