North Walsham children get creative to celebrate royal wedding
Children's art work inspired by the royal wedding is to go on display throughout North Walsham next week.
Colourful paintings, sculptures, collages and other works will be on show in venues including the town's library, former Connexions centre, in the St Nicholas Court precinct, and Griffon Area Partnership office, on Vicarage Street.
Town councillor Mary Seward, who came up with the idea, is also talking to traders in the town who might be prepared to let their premises become part of the Walsham-wide gallery.
Schools in the town and other children's groups taking part include Poppies Nursery, Kidzone after-school and holiday club, North Walsham Infant and Nursery School, North Walsham Junior School, Millfield Primary School, Kingfisher Kids' Club, St Nicholas House School, and Town Tots pre-school.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 2 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 3 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 4 Black Prince returns for first journey of the year at North Norfolk railway
- 5 Plans proposed for 'flexible' space in derelict area of popular park
- 6 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 7 'Why reopening on June 21 is the right decision'
- 8 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 9 Holiday home owner calls for guidance over foreign workers
- 10 Is this the ultimate Norfolk road trip?