North Walsham charity walk
A group of people are set to embark on a charity walk from North Walsham to Norwich next month raising money to help wounded soldiers and their families.
The 16-mile walk between North Walsham town centre and Norwich city hall is raising money for Help for Heroes and will take place on Saturday, June 4, starting at 8am.
There will be a group of around 12-13 people taking part in the fundraiser, including Katherine Bacon, 23, from North Walsham.
She said: 'We are all very excited and would like to raise as much money for this great cause as possible.'
She said they were also looking to receive sponsorship from people around the area and possibly local businesses.
You may also want to watch:
Donations to the cause can be made via www.bmycharity.com/thebigwalk.
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 3 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 4 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 5 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip
- 10 Success for town's first official scarecrow festival