North Walsham charity walk
A group of people are set to embark on a charity walk from North Walsham to Norwich next month raising money to help wounded soldiers and their families.
The 16-mile walk between North Walsham town centre and Norwich city hall is raising money for Help for Heroes and will take place on Saturday, June 4, starting at 8am.
There will be a group of around 12-13 people taking part in the fundraiser, including Katherine Bacon, 23, from North Walsham.
She said: 'We are all very excited and would like to raise as much money for this great cause as possible.'
She said they were also looking to receive sponsorship from people around the area and possibly local businesses.
You may also want to watch:
Donations to the cause can be made via www.bmycharity.com/thebigwalk.
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 3 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 4 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 5 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 6 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk
- 7 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 8 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 9 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected