North Walsham charity walk
A group of people are set to embark on a charity walk from North Walsham to Norwich next month raising money to help wounded soldiers and their families.
The 16-mile walk between North Walsham town centre and Norwich city hall is raising money for Help for Heroes and will take place on Saturday, June 4, starting at 8am.
There will be a group of around 12-13 people taking part in the fundraiser, including Katherine Bacon, 23, from North Walsham.
She said: 'We are all very excited and would like to raise as much money for this great cause as possible.'
She said they were also looking to receive sponsorship from people around the area and possibly local businesses.
Donations to the cause can be made via www.bmycharity.com/thebigwalk.
- 1 Car and front doors opened overnight - but nothing stolen
- 2 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 3 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 4 Jewellery stolen in Sheringham burglary
- 5 People queue up on new leisure centre's first day
- 6 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 7 Appeal to transform Second World War camp into holiday lets is dismissed
- 8 'Busiest November ever' - Shops and pubs in north Norfolk prepare for Christmas
- 9 Work 'up and running' at site of store destroyed in fire
- 10 Blickling bathed in light in stunning festive display