North Walsham bank set to get makeover
A North Walsham bank is set to be refurbished.
Bosses at HSBC, who have a branch in Market Place, North Walsham, have submitted a planning application to North Norfolk District Council, to refurbish the bank and install new signs.
A new three-seated waiting area is to be put in place to the right of the entrance door, and a new steel secure partition will also be put in place.
The planning application states: 'A key element of the work is to improve security for staff and customers, redecorate the public areas and update marketing and finishes within the branch.'
The plans are currently under consultation.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 3 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 4 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 5 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 6 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 9 Success for town's first official scarecrow festival
- 10 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip