North Walsham bank set to get makeover
A North Walsham bank is set to be refurbished.
Bosses at HSBC, who have a branch in Market Place, North Walsham, have submitted a planning application to North Norfolk District Council, to refurbish the bank and install new signs.
A new three-seated waiting area is to be put in place to the right of the entrance door, and a new steel secure partition will also be put in place.
The planning application states: 'A key element of the work is to improve security for staff and customers, redecorate the public areas and update marketing and finishes within the branch.'
The plans are currently under consultation.
- 1 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 2 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 4 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 5 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 6 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 7 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 8 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 9 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar
- 10 House of Gucci - the Norfolk connection