North Norfolk volunteers meet with Norman Lamb
Volunteers from a project aimed at improving people's physical and psychological health have met with north Norfolk MP Norman Lamb.
The North Norfolk Workout Project is a practical conservation project aimed at improving people's health and well-being by getting outdoors in nature whilst improving the environment. It is run by the volunteering charity, BTCV, on behalf of North Norfolk District Council.
The volunteers were taking part in the 'Coast to Coast in Norfolk - Walking with a Purpose' event held by Norfolk and Waveney Mental Health Trust, aimed to highlight the physical and psychological health benefits of walking and being outdoors.
Norman Lamb participated in the event by cycling to the finish point in Cromer.
For more inforomation and the upcoming event programme for the North Norfolk Workout Project, contact project leader Mark Webster on 07843069567 or visit, www.btcv.org/norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 2 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 6 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 7 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 8 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 9 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 10 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule