Homeowners urged to leave a light on after three burglaries in Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
Police believe three burglaries in Aylsham could be linked.
In all incidents the suspects gained access through the back of the properties.
Two properties in Soames Close were broken into between 10am on Friday, March 16 and 11am on Saturday, March 17. It is not yet known whether anything was stolen.
The third burglary in Clover Road happened between 4pm on Wednesday, March 14 and 6.30pm on Saturday, March 17. A quantity of cash and jewellery were stolen.
PC Peter Magee, at Aylsham police station, is urging property owners to make sure their homes are secure at all times.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'If you do go out leave a light on, close windows and blinds and consider leaving a radio on. An opportunistic thief is less likely to take a chance if they think someone could be inside the home.'
Anyone with information should call Norwich CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 3 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 4 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 5 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 6 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 7 Town's skatepark finally reopens
- 8 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 9 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 10 'Proud to be a Cromer fisherman' - Tributes paid to Norfolk stalwart