Homeowners urged to leave a light on after three burglaries in Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
Police believe three burglaries in Aylsham could be linked.
In all incidents the suspects gained access through the back of the properties.
Two properties in Soames Close were broken into between 10am on Friday, March 16 and 11am on Saturday, March 17. It is not yet known whether anything was stolen.
The third burglary in Clover Road happened between 4pm on Wednesday, March 14 and 6.30pm on Saturday, March 17. A quantity of cash and jewellery were stolen.
PC Peter Magee, at Aylsham police station, is urging property owners to make sure their homes are secure at all times.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'If you do go out leave a light on, close windows and blinds and consider leaving a radio on. An opportunistic thief is less likely to take a chance if they think someone could be inside the home.'
Anyone with information should call Norwich CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 6 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 7 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 8 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 9 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 10 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?