See who’s a new town or parish councillor in your area
- Credit: Archant
Scores of new faces have been elected to town and parish council across north Norfolk.
As well as last week's district council elections, voters also had the chance to chose who represents them at an even more local level.
However unlike at the district level, many of those who stood at the parish level did so as independent candidates.
Councils which had ballots included Beeston Regis, Happisburgh, Holt, Ingham, Ingworth, North Walsham and Trimingham.
Candidates who had the most votes cast for them included, on Holt Town Council: Duncan Baker (694 votes), Rodney Smith (632), Sarah Tribe (614); and on North Walsham Town Council, for West ward, Nicholas Felstead (490), Folik Choudhury (480) and Jennifer Melville (473).
You may also want to watch:
The results were declared on Friday, May 3.
To see the full list of results, find this story on the North Norfolk News' website.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 3 North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- 4 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 5 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 6 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 7 Norfolk inspires designs for £4.8m cancer centre, as opening day nears
- 8 Bid to convert former Sheringham town hall into a home
- 9 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 10 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home