North Norfolk’s beauty captured in photo collection
- Credit: Julie Dwyer
Our readers have once again been busy capturing the natural beauty of north Norfolk on their cameras.
Here is a selection of brilliant shots that have been submitted via our norfolk.iwitness24.co.uk over the past couple of weeks.
Animals, including a Horsey seal and a barn owl, provide some of the highlights.
And the last of the autumn colours are also on display in a fascinating photograph at Baconsthorpe Castle.
North Norfolk's coastline, an old water mill at Sculthorpe, Christmas lights in Aylsham and a rural sunset make up the rest of the selection.
Don't miss this week's edition of the North Norfolk News for more excellent photos by our staff and readers.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 3 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 4 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 5 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 6 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 Success for town's first official scarecrow festival
- 9 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 10 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip