North Norfolk’s beauty captured in photo collection
- Credit: Julie Dwyer
Our readers have once again been busy capturing the natural beauty of north Norfolk on their cameras.
Here is a selection of brilliant shots that have been submitted via our norfolk.iwitness24.co.uk over the past couple of weeks.
Animals, including a Horsey seal and a barn owl, provide some of the highlights.
And the last of the autumn colours are also on display in a fascinating photograph at Baconsthorpe Castle.
North Norfolk's coastline, an old water mill at Sculthorpe, Christmas lights in Aylsham and a rural sunset make up the rest of the selection.
Don't miss this week's edition of the North Norfolk News for more excellent photos by our staff and readers.
- 1 Public toilets in north Norfolk 'swamped' by campervan waste
- 2 Sainsbury's moves to quash rumour of till closures at Norfolk store
- 3 Banking counter to open after town's last branch closes
- 4 Village pub reopening after £200k refurbishment
- 5 New chef brings taste of the Med to town cafe
- 6 Competition offers free week at Cromer beach chalet
- 7 Person injured and road blocked after north Norfolk crash
- 8 Norfolk's bee-eaters: Your pictures of the Trimingham colony
- 9 Bird watchers set to flock to Norfolk quarry after rare bee-eaters spotted
- 10 Most desirable places to live in Norfolk according to estate agents