North Norfolk’s beauty captured in photo collection
- Credit: Julie Dwyer
Our readers have once again been busy capturing the natural beauty of north Norfolk on their cameras.
Here is a selection of brilliant shots that have been submitted via our norfolk.iwitness24.co.uk over the past couple of weeks.
Animals, including a Horsey seal and a barn owl, provide some of the highlights.
And the last of the autumn colours are also on display in a fascinating photograph at Baconsthorpe Castle.
North Norfolk's coastline, an old water mill at Sculthorpe, Christmas lights in Aylsham and a rural sunset make up the rest of the selection.
Don't miss this week's edition of the North Norfolk News for more excellent photos by our staff and readers.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 4 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 5 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 6 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 7 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 10 New golfing trophy named after club stalwart