North Norfolk: a week in pictures
- Credit: Nadine Gray
A selection of our favourite reader pictures submitted through iwitness.co.uk in the last week.
North Norfolk is arguably one of the most stunning corners of the country.
From beautiful beaches to breath-taking countryside and quaint towns and villages in-between, we are asking our readers to send in photographs of their favourite places in North Norfolk.
Each week we will compile an online gallery of some of your brilliant snaps of the area.
To upload your pictures just log on to our sister site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.
- 1 Car and front doors opened overnight - but nothing stolen
- 2 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 3 People queue up on new leisure centre's first day
- 4 Jewellery stolen in Sheringham burglary
- 5 Deer herds relocated as part of dinosaur attraction's expansion plans
- 6 Appeal to transform Second World War camp into holiday lets is dismissed
- 7 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 8 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 10 Neighbouring Tescos band together to purchase lifesaving device