Stunning ‘bar life’ images entertain club members
- Credit: Archant
Stunning images of life inside bars formed the basis of a presentation to the North Norfolk Photographic Society by Cromer’s David Morris.
The photographer’s ‘Bar Life’ collection was shown to society members at their October meeting, which was held over Zoom.
Robin Johnson, the group’s secretary, said: “David first showed a number of images from his Bar Life collection.
“This included dozens of pictures – mostly grabbing what light that was to be had in a sombre-lit bar.
“There were bars in Hull - David’s original home town - in Milan, Amsterdam, Giverny, Spain and other places, sometimes with the emphasis on the customers or staff, and sometimes not.”
Mr Johnson said the collection also included photos Mr Morris had taken at the Hippodrome in Great Yarmouth.
He said: “Dancers were high on the agenda here, though acrobats and clowns
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 3 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 4 Anne Boleyn's execution commemorated at Blickling
- 5 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
- 6 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 7 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
- 8 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 9 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'
- 10 Students get set for A Midsummer Night’s Dream
were there too.”