Stunning ‘bar life’ images entertain club members
- Credit: Archant
Stunning images of life inside bars formed the basis of a presentation to the North Norfolk Photographic Society by Cromer’s David Morris.
The photographer’s ‘Bar Life’ collection was shown to society members at their October meeting, which was held over Zoom.
Robin Johnson, the group’s secretary, said: “David first showed a number of images from his Bar Life collection.
“This included dozens of pictures – mostly grabbing what light that was to be had in a sombre-lit bar.
“There were bars in Hull - David’s original home town - in Milan, Amsterdam, Giverny, Spain and other places, sometimes with the emphasis on the customers or staff, and sometimes not.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Johnson said the collection also included photos Mr Morris had taken at the Hippodrome in Great Yarmouth.
He said: “Dancers were high on the agenda here, though acrobats and clowns
- 1 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 2 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 5 Man seriously injured after crash
- 6 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 7 Study asks: 'What makes this town special?'
- 8 Number of Covid patients in hospital falls for first time in four months
- 9 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 10 Man in 30s in hospital after Mini crashes into tree
were there too.”