Stunning ‘bar life’ images entertain club members
- Credit: Archant
Stunning images of life inside bars formed the basis of a presentation to the North Norfolk Photographic Society by Cromer’s David Morris.
The photographer’s ‘Bar Life’ collection was shown to society members at their October meeting, which was held over Zoom.
Robin Johnson, the group’s secretary, said: “David first showed a number of images from his Bar Life collection.
“This included dozens of pictures – mostly grabbing what light that was to be had in a sombre-lit bar.
“There were bars in Hull - David’s original home town - in Milan, Amsterdam, Giverny, Spain and other places, sometimes with the emphasis on the customers or staff, and sometimes not.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Johnson said the collection also included photos Mr Morris had taken at the Hippodrome in Great Yarmouth.
He said: “Dancers were high on the agenda here, though acrobats and clowns
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 3 Dream Lodge bosses face trial for wrongful trading
- 4 'We just need a vaccine' - Cromer reacts to being placed in tier two
- 5 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 6 'Little morsels of heaven' - Why Heydon Tea Rooms is a must-visit for cake lovers
- 7 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 8 Street’s Christmas lights switched on early to “brighten things up”
- 9 Davies, Blogg, Sadler and Shipp - Local families inspire school’s new house system
- 10 People released from car after crash closes road
were there too.”