Prizes awarded to north Norfolk photographers after photo society contest
- Credit: Diana Knight
A north Norfolk camera club has announced the winners of its annual competition.
North Norfolk Photographic Society's digital image contest was held on Wednesday, May 1, and judged by David Jordan.
More than 68 images were entered, and photographers competed in the novice and advanced categories.
First place in the novice category was awarded to Hanne Siebers for a black and white portrait of a bearded man, titled Nigel.
Heather Green came second with her photo, Collecting Pollen, while Hanne Siebers also won third place for still life, The End of a Journey.
You may also want to watch:
The advanced category was won by Diana Knight, who achieved first place with her photo of a bedraggled heron battling the elements.
She also received second place for Lioness in a Dust Storm, while Mood Indigo, by Malcolm English, came third.
- 1 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 2 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 7 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 10 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
Meetings are held every first and third Wednesday at the community centre, in Holt.
For further details, contact club secretary, Judith Wells, at email@example.com or visit the club's website.