Prizes awarded to north Norfolk photographers after photo society contest
- Credit: Diana Knight
A north Norfolk camera club has announced the winners of its annual competition.
North Norfolk Photographic Society's digital image contest was held on Wednesday, May 1, and judged by David Jordan.
More than 68 images were entered, and photographers competed in the novice and advanced categories.
First place in the novice category was awarded to Hanne Siebers for a black and white portrait of a bearded man, titled Nigel.
Heather Green came second with her photo, Collecting Pollen, while Hanne Siebers also won third place for still life, The End of a Journey.
The advanced category was won by Diana Knight, who achieved first place with her photo of a bedraggled heron battling the elements.
She also received second place for Lioness in a Dust Storm, while Mood Indigo, by Malcolm English, came third.
- 1 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 2 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 3 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 4 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 5 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 6 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar
- 7 Meet the candidates: Three parties face-off in district by-election
- 8 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 Wind farm decision due in days
- 10 Retired nurse took her own life, inquest hears
Meetings are held every first and third Wednesday at the community centre, in Holt.
For further details, contact club secretary, Judith Wells, at email@example.com or visit the club's website.