North Norfolk photography society hold annual exhibition
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk photography society has awarded prizes to three members at their annual exhibition.
Members of the North Norfolk Photographic Society displayed their prints and digital images in the Church Hall in Holt from Tuesday, July 24, to Friday, July 27.
Visitors were invited to vote for their favourite photograph, with Liz Akers' image of How Hill chosen as the winner.
And on the evening of Wednesday, July 25, the club gathered to present those who had done well in competitions over the year with awards.
The results were totted up to determine Photographer of the Year in the novice and advanced classes.
You may also want to watch:
Lizzie Wallis was awarded Advanced Photographer of the Year and Val Dawson was Photographer of the Year in the Novice section.
Meetings of the North Norfolk Photographic Society are held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of every month at the Community Centre in Holt.
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 3 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 4 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 5 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 6 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 7 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 8 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 9 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 10 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign