North Norfolk photography society hold annual exhibition
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk photography society has awarded prizes to three members at their annual exhibition.
Members of the North Norfolk Photographic Society displayed their prints and digital images in the Church Hall in Holt from Tuesday, July 24, to Friday, July 27.
Visitors were invited to vote for their favourite photograph, with Liz Akers' image of How Hill chosen as the winner.
And on the evening of Wednesday, July 25, the club gathered to present those who had done well in competitions over the year with awards.
The results were totted up to determine Photographer of the Year in the novice and advanced classes.
Lizzie Wallis was awarded Advanced Photographer of the Year and Val Dawson was Photographer of the Year in the Novice section.
Meetings of the North Norfolk Photographic Society are held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of every month at the Community Centre in Holt.
- 1 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 2 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 3 Anne Boleyn's execution commemorated at Blickling
- 4 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 5 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'
- 6 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 7 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 8 'Long-awaited in the area' - New Norfolk deli celebrates local produce
- 9 North Walsham 'Live Aid' legend calls it a day after 17 years
- 10 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer