Norfolk photographers to feature in Holt country park calendar
- Credit: NNDC
Keen north Norfolk photographers should get their cameras at the ready.
North Norfolk District Council (NNDC) has launched its Holt Country Park photography competition.
Every month over the next year, the council will accept entries of residents' best snaps of the park.
The photos must have been taken in the month immediately preceding submission, and each monthly winner will collect a small prize.
And at the end of the year, the winning photographs will be used in a Holt Country Park 2020 calendar.
A spokesperson for NNDC said: 'You don't have to have the best equipment to win. You just need to take the photograph the judges like the most.'
Entrants can submit their images online using the hashtag #HCPhotoComp on Twitter or Instagram, or send them via email to countryside @north-norfolk.gov.uk
- 1 New group's bid to take over Holt Hall
- 2 30-year-old to take over as district council leader
- 3 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 4 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 5 Police investigate report of drink-spiking at North Walsham pub
- 6 Nail bar owner now planning to open third shop in north Norfolk
- 7 Woman 'shocked' after brick thrown through living-room window
- 8 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 9 Sheringham councillor memorialised at The Reef
- 10 Ever fancied being a real life CSI? Now's your chance!
Visit the NNDC website for the competition rules.