Which north Norfolk leisure centres are reopening on April 12?
- Credit: Archant
Only some of north Norfolk leisure centres plan to reopen on April 12.
Everyone Active, which runs North Norfolk District Council-owned leisure and community sports centres, as well as Cromer Academy Gym, said they would not be reopening all venues on the first day they were allowed to.
Stuart Jardine, Everyone Active’s contract manager, said: “We’re very much looking forward to reopening our centres and welcoming back the local community.
“After being closed for three months, the latest step in the government’s roadmap is a positive move forward for the leisure industry and gives people of all ages the opportunity to resume activity and exercise in their leisure centre."
Fakenham Sports and Fitness Centre, Victory Swim and Fitness Centre in North Walsham and Cromer Academy Gym will reopen on April 12 following a three-month closure.
You may also want to watch:
Cromer Sports Centre's hall will stay closed until further notice but the artificial football pitch will reopen.
Stalham Sports Centre and North Walsham Sports Centre will stay closed.
- 1 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 4 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 7 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 8 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 9 Pubs and shops to open on Monday: what else can I do when restrictions are eased?
- 10 Town church to hold memorial service for Prince Philip tomorrow
Splash Leisure and Fitness Centre has been demolished and will be replaced by a new swimming pool, The Reef, which is scheduled to open in summer.