General Election 2019: Where can I see the North Norfolk candidates debate?
- Credit: Archant
The are four hustings events planned for the four candidates vying to become North Norfolk's MP in the upcoming general election.
The first hustings will be at Stalham Baptist Church in High Street at 7pm on Wednesday, November 27.
The candidates will then be at a hustings at Cromer Parish Hall on Wednesday, December 4 at 7.30pm. There will also be a hustings at St Nicholas, the parish church of Wells, on Monday, December 9 at 7pm.
Another hustings will take place St Andrew's Church in Saxthorpe on Tuesday, December 10, 7pm.
At each event, members of the audience will have the chance to put questions to the candidates.
You may also want to watch:
The candidates for the seat are Karen Ward of the Liberal Democrats, Harry Gwynne of the Brexit Party, Emma Corlett from Labour and Duncan Baker from the Conservatives.
Key issues include mental health, coastal erosion, transport infrastructure and rural broadband.
- 1 Vintage train fires up for festive services
- 2 Two teenagers arrested following arson at a public toilet
- 3 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 4 How dairy?! See town's ice-cream cone Christmas tree
- 5 Covid marshals hit the streets in north Norfolk
- 6 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 7 Village's shops transform into giant advent calendar
- 8 Santa Claus is coming to town - but he won't be taking cash
- 9 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 10 13 schools closed due to Covid cases and heating problems