General Election 2019: Where can I see the North Norfolk candidates debate?
- Credit: Archant
The are four hustings events planned for the four candidates vying to become North Norfolk's MP in the upcoming general election.
The first hustings will be at Stalham Baptist Church in High Street at 7pm on Wednesday, November 27.
The candidates will then be at a hustings at Cromer Parish Hall on Wednesday, December 4 at 7.30pm. There will also be a hustings at St Nicholas, the parish church of Wells, on Monday, December 9 at 7pm.
Another hustings will take place St Andrew's Church in Saxthorpe on Tuesday, December 10, 7pm.
At each event, members of the audience will have the chance to put questions to the candidates.
You may also want to watch:
The candidates for the seat are Karen Ward of the Liberal Democrats, Harry Gwynne of the Brexit Party, Emma Corlett from Labour and Duncan Baker from the Conservatives.
Key issues include mental health, coastal erosion, transport infrastructure and rural broadband.
- 1 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 2 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 3 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 4 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 5 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 6 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 9 'It went a bit potty' - New cafe owner's tough first few months in lockdown
- 10 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK