Apprenticeship workshop to highlight benefits for businesses
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The opportunities available for businesses that want to nurture fresh talent will be outlined at an apprenticeships workshop to be hosted by North Norfolk District Council.
Training providers will be at the Wednesday, April 25 event, and businesses will be able to learn about funding available to them.
Nigel Dixon, the council's portfolio holder for economic development and business, said: 'This is a 'must do' event for businesses of all sizes and across all sectors which have staffing and recruiting problems or are aspiring to include apprentices in the mix of their workforce.
'It will be an excellent chance to learn about the opportunities available to them, how to progress them and ways to share best practice.
'Many businesses – particularly smaller businesses – think that taking on apprentices is not for them. Some have worries about the cost or the time they need to spend with their apprentices, and others think 'What's in it for me?'
You may also want to watch:
The free event will be held at the Atrium, North Walsham, from 4pm to 6pm. Training providers will be able to give information on a range of qualifications, including business administration, digital marketing, construction skills and food production.
Email email@example.com or call 01263 516331 to book.
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 3 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 6 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 7 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 8 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day