Council awards grants to north Norfolk football club, harbour and canal
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk council has awarded its latest round of funding to community projects.
North Norfolk District Council (NNDC) has given its support to Holt United Football Club, Cley Harbour, the North Walsham and Dilham Canal Trust, Dilham Village Hall, Great Ryburgh Playing Field, Honing Village Club, the Holt Discharged Soldier and Sailors Federation allotments society, and Cley Parish Council.
The funding was awarded in the form of Big Society Fund grants totalling more than £63,000.
An NNDC spokesman said: 'The council is delighted to be able to support such a vast range of community projects across the district.
'The Big Society Fund grant is a great way to make the dreams of the community a reality and improve the lives of the people of north Norfolk.'
You may also want to watch:
Since the fund started in 2012, NNDC has awarded over £1,827,861 to 240 community projects in Norfolk.
For more information about the application process, visit www.northnorfolk.org/bsf or contact the BSF team on email@example.com or 01263 513811.
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 8 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 9 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 10 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes