North Norfolk council announce Easter bin collection date changes
- Credit: IAN BURT
A Norfolk council have announced changes to residents' bin collection schedules for the Easter weekend.
North Norfolk District Council (NNDC) have told district residents next weekend's bank holiday will mean 'minor alterations to the usual timetable'.
The revised schedule will also apply in north Norfolk to the week after Easter.
Residents will not have their bins collected this week on Friday, April 19, or Good Friday.
Rubbish will instead be taken away on Saturday, April 20, or Easter Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
During the week beginning Monday, April 22, or Easter Monday, all bin collections in the district will take place a day later than normal.
And bin collections will return to the normal schedule from Monday, April 29.
- 1 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 2 Hurricane and Spitfire in the Norfolk sky as heritage centre opens
- 3 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 4 Animal rescue group needs to double volunteer team to meet demand
- 5 Pub is back, with new menu and brand, after closure fears
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 8 Caravan site applies to be able to open during winter months
- 9 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
What are your plans for the Easter bank holiday weekend?
Let us know on Facebook at Enjoy Cromer More or on Twitter @EnjoyCromer.