North Norfolk council announce Easter bin collection date changes
- Credit: IAN BURT
A Norfolk council have announced changes to residents' bin collection schedules for the Easter weekend.
North Norfolk District Council (NNDC) have told district residents next weekend's bank holiday will mean 'minor alterations to the usual timetable'.
The revised schedule will also apply in north Norfolk to the week after Easter.
Residents will not have their bins collected this week on Friday, April 19, or Good Friday.
Rubbish will instead be taken away on Saturday, April 20, or Easter Saturday.
During the week beginning Monday, April 22, or Easter Monday, all bin collections in the district will take place a day later than normal.
And bin collections will return to the normal schedule from Monday, April 29.
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 3 Anne Boleyn's execution commemorated at Blickling
- 4 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 5 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 6 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
- 7 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 8 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
- 9 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'
- 10 Interactive and immersive dinosaur attraction opening in Norfolk this month
What are your plans for the Easter bank holiday weekend?
Let us know on Facebook at Enjoy Cromer More or on Twitter @EnjoyCromer.