North Norfolk council announce Easter bin collection date changes
- Credit: IAN BURT
A Norfolk council have announced changes to residents' bin collection schedules for the Easter weekend.
North Norfolk District Council (NNDC) have told district residents next weekend's bank holiday will mean 'minor alterations to the usual timetable'.
The revised schedule will also apply in north Norfolk to the week after Easter.
Residents will not have their bins collected this week on Friday, April 19, or Good Friday.
Rubbish will instead be taken away on Saturday, April 20, or Easter Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
During the week beginning Monday, April 22, or Easter Monday, all bin collections in the district will take place a day later than normal.
And bin collections will return to the normal schedule from Monday, April 29.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 5 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 6 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 7 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 8 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 9 Firefighters called to North Walsham kitchen blaze
- 10 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
What are your plans for the Easter bank holiday weekend?
Let us know on Facebook at Enjoy Cromer More or on Twitter @EnjoyCromer.