Man dies in single-vehicle crash on country road
- Credit: Archant
A man has died in a single-vehicle collision on a country road in Lessingham, near Stalham.
Norfolk police said the crash happened yesterday (Wednesday, April 17) at about 10.30am on Church Lane near to the junction with Heath Road.
Emergency services, including the air ambulance, attended and the driver of the white Dacia was pronounced dead at the scene.
The road was closed while closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and re-opened at 2.30pm.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or has information concerning the driving manner of the vehicle prior to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact Sgt Adrian Hales from the Roads Armed Policing Team at Acle on 101 or email Adrian.Hales@norfolk.pnn.police.uk.
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 3 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 8 Body of missing 93-year-old man found in village
- 9 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 10 Council leader and both her critically-ill parents fighting Covid