Man dies in single-vehicle crash on country road
- Credit: Archant
A man has died in a single-vehicle collision on a country road in Lessingham, near Stalham.
Norfolk police said the crash happened yesterday (Wednesday, April 17) at about 10.30am on Church Lane near to the junction with Heath Road.
Emergency services, including the air ambulance, attended and the driver of the white Dacia was pronounced dead at the scene.
The road was closed while closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and re-opened at 2.30pm.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or has information concerning the driving manner of the vehicle prior to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact Sgt Adrian Hales from the Roads Armed Policing Team at Acle on 101 or email Adrian.Hales@norfolk.pnn.police.uk.
- 1 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 2 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- 5 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 6 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 7 Young cricketer sets sights on national success
- 8 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 9 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 10 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van