Man dies in single-vehicle crash on country road
- Credit: Archant
A man has died in a single-vehicle collision on a country road in Lessingham, near Stalham.
Norfolk police said the crash happened yesterday (Wednesday, April 17) at about 10.30am on Church Lane near to the junction with Heath Road.
Emergency services, including the air ambulance, attended and the driver of the white Dacia was pronounced dead at the scene.
The road was closed while closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and re-opened at 2.30pm.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or has information concerning the driving manner of the vehicle prior to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact Sgt Adrian Hales from the Roads Armed Policing Team at Acle on 101 or email Adrian.Hales@norfolk.pnn.police.uk.
- 1 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 2 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 'Why north Norfolk will bounce back'
- 5 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 9 Old railway sign to go under the hammer
- 10 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal