Norfolk slimmer cuddles up to Aussie singer Peter Andre
- Credit: Archant
A Slimming World consultant from Norfolk was congratulated on helping people lose weight and change their lives by singer and TV presenter Peter Andre.
Jane Keil, who runs a Slimming World group at St Martin's Church Hall, Cromer every Wednesday and Battle of Britain Memorial Hall, Badersfield every Thursday, cuddled up to the singer when he presented the annual Slimming World Awards at Birmingham's International Convention Centre.
She said: 'I couldn't be prouder of the members of the Cromer group. Throughout 2017 they have lost fantastic amounts of weight, with many of them hitting their target weights, improving their health and boosting their confidence.
'Cuddling up to Peter was a real treat.'
Mr Andre, who set up his own foundation with Cancer Research UK – the Peter Andre Fund – after losing his brother to cancer, said: 'I met so many incredible people who had lost amazing amounts of weight.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 3 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 4 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 5 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 6 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 7 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 8 Roadworks cause traffic chaos in north Norfolk town
- 9 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 10 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule