North Norfolk community film goes on sale
Films created as part of a community project depicting crab fishing, piano bashing and an elaborate display of hats have gone on sale to raise money for good causes.
Run by the North Norfolk Film Forum, the project, Two Minutes of Your Time, run as part of the Cromer and Sheringham Arts Festival (COAST) which took place in October, involved asking people from all walks of life in Cromer and Sheringham to create a 120-second clip capturing what the area means to them.
A DVD collating the films is now out on sale, at a cost of �5, with profits to be split between the local RNLI stations and the 2011 Crab and Lobster Festival.
The DVD is available from Cromer TIC, Merchants' Place, The Cottage, Davies Fish Shop, and in Sheringham from the Upcher Partnership Office.
Project manager, Siri Taylor, said: 'An amazingly diverse set of people and organisations took part giving a truly insightful look at life in our two towns today.'
You may also want to watch:
Not all the entries could be included, and there are more films in the pipeline, so the project is set to continue until May.
For more information email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Information packs are available from Merchants Place, Upcher Parnership, Cromer and Sheringham libraries and online from www.2minutesofyourtime.co.uk
- 1 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 2 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 3 £2m bid for 62 new independent living apartments for over 55s
- 4 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 5 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 10 Goats on a slope return to seaside town for summer grazing