North Norfolk community film goes on sale
Films created as part of a community project depicting crab fishing, piano bashing and an elaborate display of hats have gone on sale to raise money for good causes.
Run by the North Norfolk Film Forum, the project, Two Minutes of Your Time, run as part of the Cromer and Sheringham Arts Festival (COAST) which took place in October, involved asking people from all walks of life in Cromer and Sheringham to create a 120-second clip capturing what the area means to them.
A DVD collating the films is now out on sale, at a cost of �5, with profits to be split between the local RNLI stations and the 2011 Crab and Lobster Festival.
The DVD is available from Cromer TIC, Merchants' Place, The Cottage, Davies Fish Shop, and in Sheringham from the Upcher Partnership Office.
Project manager, Siri Taylor, said: 'An amazingly diverse set of people and organisations took part giving a truly insightful look at life in our two towns today.'
Not all the entries could be included, and there are more films in the pipeline, so the project is set to continue until May.
For more information email, email@example.com. Information packs are available from Merchants Place, Upcher Parnership, Cromer and Sheringham libraries and online from www.2minutesofyourtime.co.uk
- 1 Village pub reopening after £200k refurbishment
- 2 Sainsbury's moves to quash rumour of till closures at Norfolk store
- 3 New chef brings taste of the Med to town cafe
- 4 Banking counter to open after town's last branch closes
- 5 Public toilets in north Norfolk 'swamped' by campervan waste
- 6 Vandals target Banksy artwork in Cromer
- 7 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 8 'Rare' blue lobster found by Norfolk fisherman
- 9 Most desirable places to live in Norfolk according to estate agents
- 10 Norfolk towns and villages which have received national recognition in 2022