North Norfolk community film goes on sale
Films created as part of a community project depicting crab fishing, piano bashing and an elaborate display of hats have gone on sale to raise money for good causes.
Run by the North Norfolk Film Forum, the project, Two Minutes of Your Time, run as part of the Cromer and Sheringham Arts Festival (COAST) which took place in October, involved asking people from all walks of life in Cromer and Sheringham to create a 120-second clip capturing what the area means to them.
A DVD collating the films is now out on sale, at a cost of �5, with profits to be split between the local RNLI stations and the 2011 Crab and Lobster Festival.
The DVD is available from Cromer TIC, Merchants' Place, The Cottage, Davies Fish Shop, and in Sheringham from the Upcher Partnership Office.
Project manager, Siri Taylor, said: 'An amazingly diverse set of people and organisations took part giving a truly insightful look at life in our two towns today.'
You may also want to watch:
Not all the entries could be included, and there are more films in the pipeline, so the project is set to continue until May.
For more information email, email@example.com. Information packs are available from Merchants Place, Upcher Parnership, Cromer and Sheringham libraries and online from www.2minutesofyourtime.co.uk
- 1 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 2 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 3 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 4 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 5 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 6 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 7 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 8 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 9 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 10 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'