Marvel at the work of local artists at Norfolk church exhibition
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk church will once again host an eclectic art exhibition and sale of work by three Norfolk artists.
St Margaret's Church, Thorpe Market will be the venue for the Maytime Medley Art exhibition.
It will feature original art by Rosalie Osborne Gibb, with signed limited edition prints, plus gifts and a wide range of greetings cards available.
The exhibition will also feature a unique range of handmade kiln-fired glass items, ranging from Murano glass pendants to seaside sun catchers, gifts and decorative items, and a unique collection of reclaimed oak items, including clocks and lamp bases.
As usual, there will be a selection of used books, teas, coffees and homemade cakes plus the wildflower conservation churchyard to stroll around.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition in Church Road runs from Friday, May 4 to Monday, May 7, 11am to 4pm daily. Entry is free, with disabled access and free parking opposite the church.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 3 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 4 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 5 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 6 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 7 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 8 New golfing trophy named after club stalwart
- 9 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 10 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic