Marvel at the work of local artists at Norfolk church exhibition
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk church will once again host an eclectic art exhibition and sale of work by three Norfolk artists.
St Margaret's Church, Thorpe Market will be the venue for the Maytime Medley Art exhibition.
It will feature original art by Rosalie Osborne Gibb, with signed limited edition prints, plus gifts and a wide range of greetings cards available.
The exhibition will also feature a unique range of handmade kiln-fired glass items, ranging from Murano glass pendants to seaside sun catchers, gifts and decorative items, and a unique collection of reclaimed oak items, including clocks and lamp bases.
As usual, there will be a selection of used books, teas, coffees and homemade cakes plus the wildflower conservation churchyard to stroll around.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition in Church Road runs from Friday, May 4 to Monday, May 7, 11am to 4pm daily. Entry is free, with disabled access and free parking opposite the church.
- 1 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 2 'We love this street' - New deli opens in Cromer
- 3 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 4 Charity horse ride around north Norfolk estate planned
- 5 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 6 Parents urged to talk to their children about vandalism at skate park
- 7 New rules for coastal care home in special measures
- 8 Covid memorial to be created - but it will disappear after four hours
- 9 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 10 Could you be a gilly warden? Ex-quayside volunteer hopes role is revived