Marvel at the work of local artists at Norfolk church exhibition
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk church will once again host an eclectic art exhibition and sale of work by three Norfolk artists.
St Margaret's Church, Thorpe Market will be the venue for the Maytime Medley Art exhibition.
It will feature original art by Rosalie Osborne Gibb, with signed limited edition prints, plus gifts and a wide range of greetings cards available.
The exhibition will also feature a unique range of handmade kiln-fired glass items, ranging from Murano glass pendants to seaside sun catchers, gifts and decorative items, and a unique collection of reclaimed oak items, including clocks and lamp bases.
As usual, there will be a selection of used books, teas, coffees and homemade cakes plus the wildflower conservation churchyard to stroll around.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition in Church Road runs from Friday, May 4 to Monday, May 7, 11am to 4pm daily. Entry is free, with disabled access and free parking opposite the church.
- 1 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 2 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 3 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 100-year-old free town guide launches biggest edition yet
- 6 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck
- 7 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 8 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 9 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 10 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer