General Election 2019: Candidates to be quizzed in North Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Voters in a north Norfolk town will get the chance to quiz General Election candidates in a hustings debate later this month.
The event will be held at Stalham Baptist Church in High Street at 7pm on Wednesday, November 27.
Spokesman David Child, who will host the event, said: "This will be the third hustings we have hosted for general elections and all four of the prospective MPs for North Norfolk will be in attendance.
"As a church we are part of the community and it's important that people have the opportunity to listen to the people who will represent them. It's more of a Question Time-style event and previous hustings have been very successful. It's free to attend."
The election candidates in North Norfolk are Labour's Emma Corlett, Harry Gwynne for the Brexit party, Duncan Baker, Conservatives, Karen Ward, Lib Dems, and Mark Taylor, for the Greens.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 7 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 8 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?