General Election 2019: Candidates to be quizzed in North Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Voters in a north Norfolk town will get the chance to quiz General Election candidates in a hustings debate later this month.
The event will be held at Stalham Baptist Church in High Street at 7pm on Wednesday, November 27.
Spokesman David Child, who will host the event, said: "This will be the third hustings we have hosted for general elections and all four of the prospective MPs for North Norfolk will be in attendance.
"As a church we are part of the community and it's important that people have the opportunity to listen to the people who will represent them. It's more of a Question Time-style event and previous hustings have been very successful. It's free to attend."
The election candidates in North Norfolk are Labour's Emma Corlett, Harry Gwynne for the Brexit party, Duncan Baker, Conservatives, Karen Ward, Lib Dems, and Mark Taylor, for the Greens.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cocktail bar with 'European feel' opens in Sheringham
- 2 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 3 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 4 Fourteen green spaces in Norfolk named among best in UK
- 5 New cancer care centre officially opens on north coast
- 6 Historic Norfolk train will be back ahead of centenary
- 7 Bonfire Night fireworks to return to town
- 8 Pizza restaurant in north Norfolk launches bottomless brunch
- 9 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 10 Bryan Adams announces 2022 Norfolk concert