General Election 2019: Candidates to be quizzed in North Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Voters in a north Norfolk town will get the chance to quiz General Election candidates in a hustings debate later this month.
The event will be held at Stalham Baptist Church in High Street at 7pm on Wednesday, November 27.
Spokesman David Child, who will host the event, said: "This will be the third hustings we have hosted for general elections and all four of the prospective MPs for North Norfolk will be in attendance.
"As a church we are part of the community and it's important that people have the opportunity to listen to the people who will represent them. It's more of a Question Time-style event and previous hustings have been very successful. It's free to attend."
The election candidates in North Norfolk are Labour's Emma Corlett, Harry Gwynne for the Brexit party, Duncan Baker, Conservatives, Karen Ward, Lib Dems, and Mark Taylor, for the Greens.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 2 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 3 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 6 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 7 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 8 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 9 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 10 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021