North Norfolk auctioneers appoint new senior partner
A North Norfolk auctioneering firm have appointed a new senior partner.
Phil Barker has been made senior partner of Keys Auctioneers and Estate Agents, the north Norfolk firm he joined 39 years ago.
He has taken over the mantle from Tony Bond who has retired. Both began working for Keys in the early 1970s.
Each became a partner at Keys in 1979 and have played pivotal roles in the growth of the business, which has offices in Aylsham, Cromer, Holt, North Walsham, Sheringham and an associated office in London.
With interests across the board in property and auction sales, Mr Barker, who was brought up in Birmingham, worked in the company's North Walsham and Norwich offices before moving to Aylsham more than 10 years ago.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'Under the stewardship of Tony, Keys is in a strong position as a company. From now, it is a case of myself and my fellow partners Roy Murphy and Clive Hedges and our dedicated staff consolidating his good work. Always with an eye on expansion and progress and embracing modern technology, but always making certain that the client comes first in the traditional way.'
- 1 Two teenagers arrested following arson at a public toilet
- 2 Vintage train fires up for festive services
- 3 Covid marshals hit the streets in north Norfolk
- 4 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 5 'Festive fun for all' - Thursford's Enchanted Journey Of Light wows on opening night
- 6 How dairy?! See town's ice-cream cone Christmas tree
- 7 Santa Claus is coming to town - but he won't be taking cash
- 8 Village's shops transform into giant advent calendar
- 9 Unique property overlooking Norfolk's Salthouse Marshes is for sale for £800,000
- 10 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'