North Norfolk auctioneers appoint new senior partner
A North Norfolk auctioneering firm have appointed a new senior partner.
Phil Barker has been made senior partner of Keys Auctioneers and Estate Agents, the north Norfolk firm he joined 39 years ago.
He has taken over the mantle from Tony Bond who has retired. Both began working for Keys in the early 1970s.
Each became a partner at Keys in 1979 and have played pivotal roles in the growth of the business, which has offices in Aylsham, Cromer, Holt, North Walsham, Sheringham and an associated office in London.
With interests across the board in property and auction sales, Mr Barker, who was brought up in Birmingham, worked in the company's North Walsham and Norwich offices before moving to Aylsham more than 10 years ago.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'Under the stewardship of Tony, Keys is in a strong position as a company. From now, it is a case of myself and my fellow partners Roy Murphy and Clive Hedges and our dedicated staff consolidating his good work. Always with an eye on expansion and progress and embracing modern technology, but always making certain that the client comes first in the traditional way.'
- 1 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 2 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 5 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 6 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 8 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 9 New golfing trophy named after club stalwart
- 10 Town's skatepark finally reopens