North Norfolk auctioneers appoint new senior partner
A North Norfolk auctioneering firm have appointed a new senior partner.
Phil Barker has been made senior partner of Keys Auctioneers and Estate Agents, the north Norfolk firm he joined 39 years ago.
He has taken over the mantle from Tony Bond who has retired. Both began working for Keys in the early 1970s.
Each became a partner at Keys in 1979 and have played pivotal roles in the growth of the business, which has offices in Aylsham, Cromer, Holt, North Walsham, Sheringham and an associated office in London.
With interests across the board in property and auction sales, Mr Barker, who was brought up in Birmingham, worked in the company's North Walsham and Norwich offices before moving to Aylsham more than 10 years ago.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'Under the stewardship of Tony, Keys is in a strong position as a company. From now, it is a case of myself and my fellow partners Roy Murphy and Clive Hedges and our dedicated staff consolidating his good work. Always with an eye on expansion and progress and embracing modern technology, but always making certain that the client comes first in the traditional way.'
- 1 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 2 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 4 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 5 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 6 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 7 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 8 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 9 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 10 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'