Can you solve anagrams to win a print of beautiful north Norfolk?
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk photographer has put together a couple of anagram competitions to keep people amused during the coronavirus lockdown.
Chris Taylor, of Sheringham, has prepared two puzzle sheets - embedded in this story - based on north Norfolk place names.
Mr Taylor, who is offering a prize for the puzzles, which have already been published on social media, said: “They have been well received online since many people need a distraction at these times.
“All correct answers sent to my email address go into a draw next week to receive a free 18x12 inch landscape print of their choice from my online landscape gallery - one prize per anagram competition.”
Answers can be emailed to Mr Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org. The competition closes at midday on April 4.
You may also want to watch:
The two anagrams, as well as another one, can also be found using the following links:
-Quiz 1 - North Norfolk towns, villages & places: https://bit.ly/2ymZozz
-Quiz 2 - Famous North Norfolk, people places & attractions that put us on the map: https://bit.ly/2UMrlrI
-Quiz 3 - North Norfolk foods or places to eat: https://bit.ly/2QXqT95
The online gallery that the winners can choose their 18x12 inch print from is here: https://bit.ly/33ReB7v
*Mr Taylor has also launched an online fundraiser to support NHS workers, which can be found here: https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/thank-you-to-norfolk-nhs
- 1 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 4 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 7 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient
- 8 Caribbean workers helped to save Norfolk's fruit harvest
- 9 Your say - does Aylsham's market need to improve?
- 10 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach