North Norfolk: a week in pictures
- Credit: Janine Harris
A selection of our favourite reader pictures submitted through iwitness.co.uk in the last week.
North Norfolk is arguably one of the most stunning corners of the country.
From beautiful beaches to breath-taking countryside and quaint towns and villages in-between, we are asking our readers to send in photographs of their favourite places in North Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
Each week we will compile an online gallery of some of your brilliant snaps of the area.
To upload your pictures just log on to our sister site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.
- 1 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 2 £2m bid for 62 new independent living apartments for over 55s
- 3 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 4 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 5 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 6 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 7 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 8 Goats on a slope return to seaside town for summer grazing
- 9 Sunday market cancelled over weather warning
- 10 New summer car parks to open on coast