North Norfolk: a week in pictures
- Credit: Peter Dent
A selection of our favourite reader pictures submitted through iwitness.co.uk in the last
North Norfolk is arguably one of the most stunning corners of the country.
From beautiful beaches to breath-taking countryside and quaint towns and villages in-between, we are asking our readers to send in photographs of their favourite places in North Norfolk.
Each week we will complie an online gallery of some of your brilliant snaps of the area.
To upload your pictures just log on to our sister site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.
- 1 Should it stay or should it go? Concerns for fate of town's hare sculpture
- 2 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 3 'Wild Church' events to start on north Norfolk coast
- 4 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 5 School's 'shining light' ethos leads to fresh 'Good' grade
- 6 Broads homes plan branded 'absolute insanity' gets approval
- 7 Solar farm approved despite concerns over impact on neighbours
- 8 New group's bid to take over Holt Hall
- 9 Woman 'shocked' after brick thrown through living-room window
- 10 30-year-old to take over as district council leader