North Norfolk: a week in pictures
- Credit: Peter Dent
A selection of our favourite reader pictures submitted through iwitness.co.uk in the last
North Norfolk is arguably one of the most stunning corners of the country.
From beautiful beaches to breath-taking countryside and quaint towns and villages in-between, we are asking our readers to send in photographs of their favourite places in North Norfolk.
Each week we will complie an online gallery of some of your brilliant snaps of the area.
To upload your pictures just log on to our sister site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.
- 1 Flames grip barn in north Norfolk
- 2 In pictures: Potty Morris and folk festival draws thousands to coast
- 3 Works planned for historic town centre shop
- 4 Café serving produce fresh from its farm opens in north Norfolk
- 5 Popular cafe reopens in Cromer park
- 6 Lifeboat crew saves north Norfolk fisherman from hitting rock groynes
- 7 Happisburgh revealed as north Norfolk's most isolated spot
- 8 Stunning bee-eaters draw over 5,000 bird watchers to north Norfolk coast
- 9 Fewer than half of village's homes occupied by full-time residents
- 10 From classic cars to monster trucks - Wheels Festival draws thousands